Om AGI Publishing house
Welcome to AGI Publishing House!
AGI Publishing House was founded in 1969 and is one of the leading actors in Scandinavia when it comes to news, tests and information about the sign, print and pack industry.
We arrange the famous Sign, Print & Pack exhibitions (earlier Sign&Print) in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Latvia. We also arrange the Sign&Print Scandinavia fair in Sweden every second year. And now we introduce this digital trade show under the brand Packnorth.
Please visit www.agi.se to see all our products and what we are doing.
Our main products
Click on a product to see more (opens in new tab)
- Pack Sweden – For the Swedish packaging industry (website, newsletter and breakfast meetings).
- Packnorth – Nordic Trade Shows for the packaging industry (digital and soon also physical – opens in 2022).
- Sign&Print Sweden – For the Swedish sign and print industry (website, newsletter, magazine, breakfast meetings and the great Sign&Print Scandinavia exhibition 2022 in Stockholm).
- Sign&Print Norway – For the Norwegian sign and print industry (website, newsletter, magazine, breakfast meetings and the Sign, Print & Promotion exhibition 2021 in Oslo).
- Sign&Print Germany – For the German sign and print industry (website, newsletter and breakfast meetings).
- Sign&Print Connect Denmark – Dannish digital exhibition for the sign and print industry now in September 2021.
- 3dp.se – For the Swedish professional 3D-printing and additive manufacturing industry (website, newsletter, breakfast meetings and live events – AM-dagen).
- 3dpnorge.no – For the Norwegian professional 3D-printing and additive manufacturing industry (website and newsletter).
- CAP&Design – For the Nordic communication, creative community (website, newsletter and live events).
Don´t forget to subscribe to our newsletters for your relevant industry area.
Interested in advertising in one or several products above or if you want to book a booth on our exhibitions? Please contact our Sales Manager Daniel Wahlgren (see contact info here below).
Download our complete mediakit –> here.